Khrystyna was born in the small town of Chortkiv in Ukraine, close to the mountains where her family spent many happy summers. Her early memories flooded with the beauty of nature, surrounded by rivers, lakes, mountains, caves, old towns, castles, and the rich historical and cultural past of her native country.
When she was small, her mother observed that she always loved to stare at the colorful threads at the local market and had a passion for bright colors, especially lime-green, which was a magnet for her.
- Khrystyna Kozyuk Solo Exhibition: Ukrainian Cultural Center, curated by UNWLA, Branch 137, Whippany NJ 2019
- DuPage Solo Exhibition: Art League Gallery, Wheaton IL 2018
- Painting exhibition "Summer Souvenirs": curated by Ukrainian National Museum, Chicago IL 2018 Meet The Artist Khrystyna Kozyuk: curated by Lucy Raymond, Aloft Bolingbrook IL 2016
- North Shore The Summer Sail: Art League, curated by North Share Art League, Winnetka IL 2016
- Woodstock Spring Solo Exhibition: Opera House, Woodstock IL 2016
- A Colorful Kaleidiscope of Cultures: Ukrainian National Museum, curated by Maria Klimchak, Chicago IL 2016
- The Millenium Fine Art Gallery: Sailing Through Color with Freedom, curator Dr.Yolanda Ayubi, Chicago IL 2014
- Cobler Square exhibit: curator Solomia Payuk, Chicago IL 2014
- Forte Frames and Gallery: Force & Power of Color curator Jude W Mire, Chicago IL 2013