Sergey Dozhd was born in 1965.
He is a painter and graphic artist, and the founder of the theory of “Sciarsism” (from “Science” + “Arts”).
He has taken part in a large number of personal and group exhibitions in Europe, the USA and China. His works are in various museums and private collections.
Selected personal exhibitions:
- Today Art Museum, Beijing, China, 2015
- Museum of Russian Art / MORA, Jersey City, USA, 2014
Selected group exhibitions:
- Artblend Gallery, Miami, USA, 2017
- Big House Museum - Center for Contemporary Art, Wuhan, China, 2016
- Big House Museum - Center for Contemporary Art, Wuhan, China
- Today Art Museum, Beijing, China
- Museum of the Academy of Fine Arts, Warsaw, Poland
- Museum of the Munich Academy of Fine Arts, Munich, Germany
- Kolodzei Art Foundation, Highland Park, USA
- Museum of Russian Art / MORA, Jersey City, USA
- Private collections in Russia, Europe, the USA and China,
- including the collections of Queen Silvia of Sweden, Robert
- Harris Rothschild (USA), Joseph Kiblitsky (Germany),
- Susan Katzev (USA) and Lai Yifan (China).