Reporting exhibition of the International competition "The Best Artist in the field of Contemporary art, Abstraction and Sciarsism"
Invited guests and members of the jury
- Iwona Malewicz, granddaughter of the legendary artist Kazimir Malevich, is a curator of art projects, founder of Supremus Neuveau, representative of Kazimir Malevich's family (Germany);
- Roman Schlemmer, Oscar Schlemmer Foundation (Switzerland);
- Oksana Mas, artist, humanist, philosopher, urbanist, theorist and popularizer of art (Ukraine-Spain).
- Oliver de Cairon, artist, curator of the Contemporary Art Manifestation in Porte d 'Auteuil Paris (France).
- Ulrike Bolenz, artist, Kassel Academy of Arts (Belgium);
- Rostislav Karandeev, First Deputy Minister of Culture of Ukraine;
- Yulia Lytvynets, Director General of the National Art Museum of Ukraine;
- Volodymyr Kozyuk, People's Artist of Ukraine, Chairman of the Best Artist NGO;
- Ivan Marchuk, People's Artist of Ukraine;
- Svitlana Dolesko, Director General of the Center for Ukrainian Culture and Arts;
- Ostap Kovalchuk, Honored Artist of Ukraine, Acting Rector of NAOMA;
- Oksana Poviakel, art critic, director general of the National Museum of Architecture and Life;
- Petro Honchar, General Director of the National Center of Folk Culture "Ivan Honchar Museum";
- Oleksey Zhadeiko, Chairman of the Board Foundation named after Valeriy (Valik) Geghamyan, art critic and others.
The initiative to create and hold the International Competition "Best Artist in Contemporary Art, Abstraction and Sciarsism" belongs to the organizers, who for the fifth year in a row successfully hold the competition "Best Artist", as well as a number of artists from more than 20 countries.
The competition aims to develop contemporary art, expand its scientific space, present and support leading contemporary artists, as well as the overall development of the world's cultural and art space.
Among the main tasks of the competition are: presentation and promotion of the best examples of contemporary world art, exchange of experiences between artists from around the world, organization of vernissages, creation of a platform for art collections, expansion of international creative and artistic ties, formation of digital platform of abstract and Scayarsic art collections, acquaintance of the modern spectator with samples of the best works of modern art, abstraction and Scayarsism, as well as scientific and philosophical works in the field of art, publishing catalogs and books.
About 300 applications were submitted for the competition, which was held from April 15 to August 20, 2021. Based on the submitted applications, the jury selected 60 finalists who will participate in the next projects and exhibitions. In addition, the works of famous masters in the field of contemporary art, abstraction and Scayarsism will be presented outside the competition program in the section "Invited guests".
Based on the results of the competition, the final art exhibitions will be organized at various worlds art exhibition grounds.
The winners will receive special awards, as well as the right to participate in museum exhibitions and place digital copies of works of art on virtual Blockchain sites.
At the award ceremony, the finalists of the competition will be awarded with commemorative signs, diplomas and valuable gifts.
The report exhibition of the winners of the International Competition "The Best Artist in the Field of Contemporary Art, Abstraction and Scayarsism" will feature almost a hundred unique works by Ukrainian artists and artists from 14 countries. Among them: Oksana Mas (Ukraine-Spain), Ulrike Bolenz, (Belgium), Oliver de Kairon (France), Chi-Shaotin (China), Mehmet Babat (Turkey), Neal Tolunsky (USA), Eric Lesigne (France), Upendranath TR (India), Jurriaan Molenaar (Netherlands), Franco Viola (Italy), Elena Iosilevich-Seroff (USA), ID Sousia (South Korea), Jean-Philippe Deugnier (France), Vasilya Aripova (Uzbekistan), Ines Berlin ( Germany), Ivan Marchuk, Volodymyr Kozyuk, Karen Agamyan, Kateryna Biletina, Vladislav Volosenko, Oleksandr Brittsev, Yevhenia Bozhko, Vitaliy Slastyanikov, Oleksandra Fedoruk and others.
"This year the public organization "The Best Artist" initiated the International Competition "The Best Artist in the Field of Contemporary Art, Abstraction and Scayarsism". Thanks to this initiative, we were able to unite artists and cultural figures from more than 25 countries. They have make a number of incredible creative works. Some of them are presented in the Museum of the History of Kyiv. There have been no such exhibitions in Ukraine before. Kievans and guests of the city will be the first to see the amazing paintings"
Volodymyr Kozyuk, Chairman of the Best Artist NGO, People's Artist of Ukraine.
The report exhibition of the winners of the International Competition "The Best Artist in the Field of Contemporary Art, Abstraction and Scayarsism" will be held from September 8 to 12 at the Museum of History of Kyiv at: st. B. Khmelnytsky, 7
Tuesday-Sunday from 11:00 to 19:00
Monday from 11:00 to 16:00
The box office is open from 11:00 to 18:15
entrance ticket: 40-60 hryvnias.
Accreditation for the media is mandatory.
For accreditation, additional information, photos for announcements, on live air invitations and interviews with Volodymyr Kozyuk, please contact the PR agency "Del Arte":
phone: 067 448 0535