Jaremi Picz (Poland)
His adventure with art began with the first individual exhibition in 1973 as a part of the national competition of knowledge about art entitled: "Woman in Art" organized by Szymon Kobyliński.
In 1980, he worked for Solidarity in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz, printing posters and leaflets. In the years 1981-1982 he stayed in Germany, where he cooperated with the Polish Gallery of Wacław Suchecki in Dusseldorf.
After he returned to Poland, he made a bas-relief of the large entrance door to the Church of Saint Peter and Paul in Łubniany near Opole. Participant and organizer of many plein-airs, exhibitions and other artistic events. Creator of a small open-air field gallery, as part of which he organized many open-air shows of paintings, among others in Gdańsk, Warsaw, Wrocław and Katowice.
He was awarded the Order of Merit for Polish Culture by the Minister of Culture and National Heritage. His paintings are in galleries in Kraków, Warsaw and Gdańsk and are also put up for sale by large auction hauses, including Agra-Art, Rempex, the Polish Auction House of Wojciech Śladowski in Kraków, Pra-Galeria and FacetoFace in Warsaw and Auctionshaus Wesser in Bremen.
In 1997, during the Great Flood, all the works he had made up to that time were destroyed, which resulted in the cessation of all artistic work for six years. In 2016-2018, he cooperated with and represented the Austrian Paks Gallery.
Currently, Jaremi is successfully continuing his artistic craft and receives invitations to recognized art exhibitions every year.
Jaremi has participated in over a hundred exhibitions, including:
- Tab Gallery Teresa Pomykała, Warsaw 2009
- Zadra Gallery, Warsaw 2010
- TVN Televison Headquarters, Warsaw 2010
- N69 Gallery of Art Barbakan, Warsaw 2014
- Hotel Desilva, Opole 2015
- Polish Cultural Center, Brussels 2015
- Biennale, Cannes 2017
- Biennale Art, Basel 2017
- PAKS Gallery exhibition, Vienna 2018
- PAKS Gallery, Hubertendorf Castle 2018
- PAKS Gallery, Munich 2018
- PAKS Gallery, Vienna 2018
- Art Carusell de Louvre, Paris 2018
- Exhibition in Maggiare de Como, Italy 2019
- Grand Palaise, Paris 2019
- Art. Carusell de Louvre, Paris 2019